Friday, May 3, 2013

Jay Onrait, Dan O'Toole leaving TSN for new job at Fox Sports

Popular SportsCentre anchors Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole are leaving TSN, according to a release from the sports network.
The duo will be taking their quirky brand of humour south of the border where they will join Fox Sports.
“Every single day I went into work at TSN, I knew I was going to have fun. It’s a unique and rare work environment that I never took for granted. I am forever indebted to TSN for letting me be a part of it for the past 10 years,” said O’Toole, who worked as a news anchor at Citytv Vancouver in the late '90s.
O'Toole and Onrait's unique chemistry has earned them a nationwide following. After their departure from TSN was announced, Prime Minister Stephen Harper tweeted a photo of himself with Onrait and O'Toole, saying "Worst play of the day: Jay & Dan leaving TSN. Best of luck in the US, gents."
Onrait and O'Toole are expected to leave TSN in late June.


No comments:

Blog Archive