The Globe's Susan Krashinsky Robertson reports on his exit. Excerpt:
"Mr. Knight began as a producer at CBC before spending 20 years at the Financial Post, including time as publisher and CEO. He was part of a management-led leveraged buyout of Toronto Sun Publishing Corp. from Rogers Communications Inc. in 1996, after which he served as publisher of the Toronto Sun. In 2000 he moved to New York and in 2003 became CEO of Spanish-language newspaper company ImpreMedia. He returned to Canada, to his post at St. Joseph, in 2006."
- Globe's John Doyle strikes the right note on Mansb...
- Wednesday morning, a man called the Toronto Star s...
- Torstar to lay off 30 employees as it shutters Sta...
- Three journalists leaving CNN after retracted arti...
- Excellent piece in the Guardian about Al-Jazeera
- Postmedia announces sale of Infomart
- An excellent take on Al Jazeera and the Qatar cris...
- National Post permanently ending Monday print edit...
- Police lied to obtain warrants, Quebec journalists...
- Three anchors to replace Mansbridge: HuffPost
- Doug Knight retiring; muses on media changes in Gl...
- London Free Press wins 2016 Michener Award
- CBC launches London, Ont. radio station
- Duffy's lawyer lambasts media in Michael Harris in...
- La Presse ending print edition, going fully digita...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2016 (278)
- ► 2015 (321)
- ► 2014 (262)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (644)
- ► 2011 (750)
- ► 2010 (1055)